Pasta With Zucchini And TomatoesJune 1, 2016
Milk Pudding with Rose Water Caramel and FigsAugust 17, 2016
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″ offset=”vc_hidden-sm vc_hidden-xs”][/vc_column][vc_column offset=”vc_col-lg-8 vc_col-md-8″][vc_column_text]
Treat the kids to a classic chocolate milk pudding, made using real vanilla pods, high quality milk chocolate and the freshest milk.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces fine-quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in a 2-quart heavy saucepan, then gradually whisk in milk and cream. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat, whisking constantly, then boil, whisking, 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Remove from heat. Whisk in chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill pudding, its surface covered with wax paper (to prevent a skin from forming), until cold, at least 2 hours.
Pudding can be chilled, covered with plastic wrap after 2 hours, up to 3 days.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″ offset=”vc_hidden-sm vc_hidden-xs”][/vc_column][/vc_row]